Thursday, August 07, 2008

ipodpaper.com


If you are one of the lucky people who can have a iphone ( thanks for nothing verizon :| ), you can now have some of my illustrations for wallpaper. When paul Howalt asked me, I could not say no. The guy is a total bad ass illustrator and I was pumped when he asked me to add some designs to his ipodpaper.com site. Maybe you don't have an iphone, but an ipod touch, you can still have em"!

Disclaimer: I had nothing to do with Prince. Although I did see the Purple Rain tour when I was a kid.lol.

2 comments:

JACK RATANA said...

Drew, I love your art brother...great stuff.

Hey, do you still cut hair? remember asking you to take 1/2 inch but you thought I said leave 1/2 inch...good times man.

Jack.

Unknown said...

haha. Thanks man! And how could I not remember THAT?!